• Ergonomic design
• Mesh back
• 4D arms
• Three easy to use pictorial options
• Easy to adjust seat-slide and tilt
• Designed to encourage healthy posture
• Patented floating lumbar
• Pelvic support system and intuitive controls
• Suitable for users between 8 and 23.5 stone
• Split back provides upper back support
• Aluminium 5 star base
• Headrest options
• Certified to BS 5459
• Choose between fabric and mesh seat
i29 Mesh Chair
£530.00 Excl. VAT (£636.00 Incl. VAT)
Certified to BS 5459, the i29 has a patented floating lumbar, pelvic support system and intuitive controls which means users of any size and shape get 24/7 support and dynamic movement when using the i29. Boasting one of the most intuitive mechanisms on the market, the three easy-to use pictorial controls on the right-hand side operate the seat height, seat depth and advanced dynamic movement.
The back can easily be height adjusted for each user’s anthropometric measurements by releasing two buttons on the back of the chair. It is also fitted with an aluminium five-star base as standard and you also have the option of headrest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.