• Focuses on workstations and explores strategies to minimise the occurrence of musculoskeletal injuries in the workplace.
• Address potential risk factors and implement effective risk control measures.
• Conducted in person by Posture Chairs DSE Assessor.
• Provision of appropriate training and pertinent information, promoting a comprehensive understanding of ergonomics in an office environment.
• Regular review assessment is conducted to ensure compliance with the latest DSE regulations.
• Each assessment takes between 45-60 minutes to complete.